Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavours.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
The Delivery Supervisor is primarily a field-based job responsible for managing the Congo Delivery Drivers. The Delivery Supervisor ensures that all orders arrive on time to the appropriate customers with the expected quantities. They are also responsible for recruiting, interviewing, on-boarding, and training of direct reports. The Delivery Supervisor is a Team Player who will work hard, communicate well, contribute wherever needed, and have a positive winning mentality. The Delivery Supervisor will be cross trained to back up/support the Distribution and Operations Manager.
If you currently work in the operations space or believe you have what it takes to be successful in the space, this is a great company to join. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge technology and opportunities for advancement.
· Recruit, hire, train, supervise and develop Congo Delivery Drivers.
· Manage performance through feedback, coaching, corrective counseling and discipline, and performance reviews.
· Ensure quality and productivity standards are achieved with safety being a priority.
· Manage and continually strive to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of delivery.
· Route relief for Congo Delivery Drivers (vacation, call outs, open positions).
· Manage fleet's maintenance to ensure minimize disruption to sales and product deliveries by coordinating preventive maintenance.
· Routinely inspect vehicles to ensure they maintain the professional image of Congo branded vehicles.
· Work with Distribution and Operations Manager to strategically route and dispatch drivers to ensure customers receive their orders accurately and within required time windows.
· Communicate problems, needs, and successes with Distribution and Operations Manager.
· Complete needed administration.
Key Skills and Experience Required
· 3+ years of operations experience preferably in the DSD industry.
· Available and flexible to work any shift needed.
· Forklift certified. Ability to operate manual/powered pallet jack.
· Comfortable and capable driving trucks of various sizes (box truck, side loaders, vans).
· Candidate must be 21 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements.
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· Must have and maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver's license.
· Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
· Experience with a handheld ordering device.
· Prior grocery store experience including stocking and or receiving.
· Must be able to be DOT certified
· This position requires a clean driving record and authorization to obtain your Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) upon receiving and accepting a job offer.
Compensation and Benefits Details
- Competitive Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental Benefits
- 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401K plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.