ShipMonk is hiring Seasonal Warehouse Associates for our Fulfillment Center in San Bernardino, CA. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced e-commerce environment, this is the company for you! ShipMonk offers weekly pay for this position.
The Seasonal Warehouse Associates are responsible for picking orders to be processed or packing orders to be shipped. Picking orders involves being efficient with time and being able to pick/scan the correct products and quantities for a range of brands. Packing orders involves scanning/packing products into the correct boxes and ensuring orders are shipped in a timely manner.
What you'll do:
- Prepare orders by picking, packing, and sorting items
- Work in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Assist in the inventory control process
- Help maintain an organized, safe and clean work environment
- Use proper safety equipment at all times
- Assist other departments as requested
What you'll need:
- Hard working, ability to learn new skills and related tasks, dependable and punctual
- Must be able to stand/walk for most of the day
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work assigned schedule
- Proficient with technology (computer, iPad, scanners, hand-help devices)
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable with working in a warehouse environment (Noise, temperature, fast-paced)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Basic understanding of written and spoken English
- No previous warehouse experience is required but it is always a plus!
Wages: Starting at $17/hour & Weekly Bonus up to $180