Jacuzzi Group, a leading manufacturer of hot tubs, swim spas, baths, showers, saunas, and pool equipment, is seeking a dynamic and experienced Plant Manager to oversee our manufacturing operations.
With headquarters in California and operations around the world, Jacuzzi Group has been providing innovative wellness solutions for over 65 years. The Plant Manager will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of production, ensuring the plant operates efficiently and meets all safety, quality, and productivity targets.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement manufacturing strategies and processes to optimize plant efficiency and productivity.
- Delivers expected results in five key areas: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory (SQDCI).
- Oversee all production and distribution operations within the Glendale plant
- Manage and monitor First Line Supervisors and Managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Build overall site talent including development plan, coaching, mentoring and succession planning.
- Manage resources to achieve production targets within budget and schedule.
- Ensure plant compliance with safety regulations and maintain a safe working environment for all employees.
- Monitor and enforce quality control standards to deliver products that meet customer requirements.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure adequate supply of raw materials and finished goods.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with cross-functional teams, including engineering, sales, and procurement.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in manufacturing, with at least 3 years in a plant management role.
- Proven track record of successfully managing plant operations and driving process improvements.
- Strong understanding of Materials/Supply Chain and Product Flow
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Lean Methodologies required. Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Certification is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent leadership and management skills with the ability to effectively motivate and engage teams.
- Outstanding problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
- Proficiency in computer systems and software, including ERP systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
Culture Fit/Personality Traits:
- Results-driven and goal-oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits; 401k; Paid Holidays; PTO
- Brand new facility with new machinery & ability to build the team/culture as you'd like.
- Positive company culture, supportive team/management