Technically lead and/or execute unusually complex engineering projects and spearhead research and development of new technologies as appropriate
Develops and implements concepts for entire range of unusually complex product issues and engineering solutions
Problem identification and troubleshooting a wide range of unusually complex engineering and technology problems that have division wide potential implications
Interface with internal and external customers regarding unusually complex engineering issues and troubleshooting to solve customers High Value Problems (HVP) for the unit's product line
Specify or perform unusually complex engineering analysis
Specify the development of, design, or modify engineering layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of unusually complex scope
Generate product specifications. Define, coordinate, perform, and document engineering tests.
Specify and review engineering documentation and engineering processes
- Recognized as “guru” or external expert in a function
- Demonstrates broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge theories, techniques and/or technologies within own field
- Influences internal/external business and/or regulatory issues that have an impact on the business
- Leads highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or initiatives; provides thought leadership
- Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems; uses ground-breaking methods to think beyond existing solutions
- Impacts business direction through the development of innovative services or products
- Negotiates with senior management, customers, regulators or vendors to influence decisions
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Assignee / Regular
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$180,000.00 - $247,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.