1 Resource Group is currently seeking a highly skilled CNC Machinist to join our client's team of machinists. Our company specializes in Professional, Technical and Skilled Trades services, with a focus on sourcing the best candidates for rewarding positions across the United States.
As a CNC Machinist, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining our CNC machines to produce high-quality machinery parts within the machinery industry. You will work closely with other members of our team to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects. 1 Resource Group takes pride in ensuring that our employees have access to the latest industry technology to work with and we are committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment.
- Set up and operate CNC machinery to produce high-quality machinery parts
- Monitor machinery performance to identify any malfunctions
- Conduct regular maintenance and repairs on machines to ensure optimal performance
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Create and maintain detailed production records
- Analyze working sketches, drawings, and blueprints to determine requirements
- Identify problematic machinery and provide solutions to minimize downtime
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a CNC Machinist
- Strong knowledge of CNC machinery and related software
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and schematics
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination for precision work
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- 1- year Machining/Manufacturing
- 4 & 5 Axis Experience
- Preferred knowledge of power industry
- Valid Driver’s License
Once permanent and eligible for the package: Medical, dental, vision, 401K and Vacation
While contract eligible for medical through the agency.