Are you looking for long-term work?
Parallel Employment is looking for machine operators in Racine, WI!
This mill position is expected to achieve targeted results in safety, production output and product quality. The Technician will operate various pieces of equipment and will perform a variety of duties to prepare material for storage or shipment.
Temp to hire positions available with a growing company!
Pay Rates Start between $17-$18.00/hour
1st shift hours: 6:00 am -2:30 pm M-F
2nd shift hours: 2:45PM-11:15PM M-F
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- requires prior machining experience (min 1-3 yrs), solid math skills, micrometer/blueprint, QA & troubleshooting and overall mechanical aptitude
- Use measuring equipment, including micrometers and tape measures
- Evaluate and assist in solving problems associated with quality
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and perform basic math calculations without difficulty or additional assistance.
- Must be trainable and be able to demonstrate acceptable levels of comprehension on various types of equipment and machinery and various aspects of intricate production techniques.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong general mechanical skills.
To be discussed at time of hire
We are an equal opportunity employer