K+S Services, a SunSource company, offers a full range of industrial repair capabilities with over 866 different Manufacturers and over 122,000 unique part numbers supported. We provide our customers with quality industrial repair services, effective solutions and efficient service through continuous quality improvements. With a growing number of operations throughout the USA, Canada, and Mexico, we offer a variety of exciting opportunities and strive to recognize our associates for their hard work and dedication. www.k-and-s.com
This position will focus on management of relationships and orders in current manufacturing customers, as well as growing the territory by obtaining business from new customers. Previous industrial sales experience is required.
What You'll Do
- Maintain current customers and obtain new customers in a defined geographic territory.
- Cold call and prospect for new business.
- Manage a book of open orders to ensure customers are informed and satisfied.
- Update your CRM daily and design your schedule around an organized outside sales approach.
- Build relationships with customers at all levels of their organizations.
- Help solve customers problems and keep industry running!
Why You'll Like Working For Us
- Industry-competitive salary, commissions, and bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Positive and engaging team mentality with upward mobility opportunities
What We Need From You
- 2+ years of Industrial sales experience is a must and a background in automation repairs is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills-ability to speak clearly, confidently, and professionally on the telephone and the ability to write clear and succinctly through email communication.
- Strong solution selling skills & problem-solving abilities.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, account development and time management.
- The ability to maintain & build relationships with current customers and to generate new accounts within your assigned territory.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SunSource Core Competency video www.sun-source.com