Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavours.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
The Sales Specialist is a field-based job responsible for the sales of our products in assigned region. They are responsible for running route relief, opening new accounts as well as increasing points of distribution and volume in existing accounts. The Sales Specialist will sell in new distribution, shelf space, cold space, racks, displays, and cold equipment. They work hard, communicate well, build strong business relationships, and have a positive winning mentality.
If you currently work in the beverage space or believe you have what it takes to be successful in the space, this is a great company to join. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge technology and opportunities for advancement.
· Provide route coverage for field sales representatives as needed
· Manage open sales territories
· Special projects
· Sell in distribution with proper merchandising standards to new accounts
· Build professional business relationships within assigned region, new and existing accounts, and use these relationships to maximize merchandising potential
· Maintain store merchandising presence by selling in adequate stock and merchandising existing points of distribution
· Increase sales by selling new distribution, new shelf sets, new cold box placements, new displays, new racks, and new cold equipment
· Ensure cold equipment maintains the professional image of our brands: clean and in good working order
· Keep backstock organized
· Communicate problems, needs, and successes with your direct manager
· Complete needed administration through CRM
Key Skills and Experience Required
· Exceptional sales skills
· Well organized
· Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
· High school diploma or GED
· Beverage industry experience
· Retail experience
· A candidate must be 21 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements.
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· Must have and maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license.
· Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
· This position requires a clean driving record and authorization to obtain your Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) upon receiving and accepting a job offer.
Compensation and Benefits Details
· Competitive Salary
· Health/Vision/Dental Benefits
· 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
· 6 weeks paid parental leave
· 401K plan with employer match
· Monthly cell phone stipend
· AND SO MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.