Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavours.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
The Merchandising Manager is primarily a field-based job responsible for coaching and development of your merchandising team in a geographical area, while managing labor hours within a set budget and achieving sales objectives. They are responsible for recruiting, interviewing, on-boarding, and training of direct reports. The Merchandising Manager will work hard, communicate well, build strong business relationships, and have a positive winning mentality.
If you currently work in the beverage space or believe you have what it takes to be successful in the space, this is a great company to join. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge technology, and opportunities for advancement.
· Recruits, interviews, on-boards, and train Merchandisers.
· Scheduling and adjusting work assignments to meet business needs.
· Works in conjunction with General Manager to set sales and KPI targets.
· Motivates and inspires merchandising team to be successful via professional trainings, positive and constructive feedback, building professional mentor relationships, and leading by example.
· Effective route rides focused on development of Merchandisers.
· Conducts regular sales meetings designed to inspire, inform, and train direct reports.
· Maintaining a good relationship with stores to ensure optimal sales performance.
· Respond to store inquiries proactively.
· Communicate problems, needs, and successes with Sales Manager.
· Complete needed administration through CRM.
Key Skills and Experience Required
· 2+ years of sales management experience in the beverage industry.
· Strong analytical skills - data based decision making.
· Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, VIP, and Encompass.
· Well organized.
· Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
· A candidate must be 21 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements.
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· Must have and maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license.
· Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
· This position requires a clean driving record and authorization to obtain your Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) upon receiving and accepting a job offer.
Compensation and Benefits Details
· Competitive Salary
· Health/Vision/Dental Benefits
· 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
· 6 weeks paid parental leave
· 401K plan with employer match
· Monthly cell phone stipend
· AND SO MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.