Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavours.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
The Sales Delivery Driver is responsible for ensuring our products get delivered efficiently to our customers in a professional, safe, and timely manner. Delivery Drivers pick up pre-loaded trucks from our warehouse and deliver to customers on pre-determined routes. The Sales Delivery Driver unloads and stages product for the customer's Receiver. The Deliver Driver works alongside Receivers to check product in to the customers receiving system, and then place product at proper store backstock location. The Sales Delivery Driver works product onto shelf to eliminate out-of-stocks.
If you are currently working as a delivery driver or believe you have what it takes to be successful in this space, this is a great company to join. We offer competitive pay, benefits, best-in-class training, cutting-edge technology, and opportunities for advancement.
· Safe and professional operation of a commercial vehicle.
· Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspection of equipment and vehicle.
· Ability to operate vehicles in congested areas with limited space and potential obstacles.
· Ability to carry out instructions.
· Ability to utilize given technology to inventory product on truck, check in product at retailer,
· and balance inventory at completion of shift.
· Safely and accurately unload and deliver product to customers utilizing a variety of methods
· including liftgates, carts, hand trucks, and/or pallet jacks.
· Utilize barcode scanners at point of delivery as required to verify delivered product.
· Pick up returned product as required.
· Stock retailer shelves when needed to alleviate/prevent out of stock conditions.
· Maintain contact with Distribution and Operations Manager to work through any needed schedule changes for delivery or pick up.
· Observe all, local state, and federal laws and ordinances.
· Abide by all company policies and procedures.
· Candidate must be 21 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements.
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· Must have and maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver's license.
· Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
· Experience with a handheld ordering device.
· Prior grocery store experience including stocking and or receiving.
· Must be able to be DOT certified
· This position requires a clean driving record and authorization to obtain your Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) upon receiving and accepting a job offer.
Compensation and Benefits Details
- Competitive Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental Benefits
- 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401K plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.