Parallel Employment is seeking experienced CNC Milling and Turning operators to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for setting up and operating CNC milling and turning machines to produce precision parts according to specifications. You will work with various materials and use different tools and techniques to complete machining tasks.
- Set up and operate CNC milling and turning machines
- Read and interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, and specifications
- Select and install appropriate tooling and fixtures
- Perform quality checks on finished parts using precision measuring tools
- Monitor machine operations and make adjustments as necessary
- Maintain equipment and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Proven experience as a CNC milling/turning operator
- Strong knowledge of machining processes and techniques
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Proficiency in using CNC programming software
- Familiarity with precision measuring tools
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
We are looking for candidates with proven experience as a CNC milling/turning operator. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of machining processes and techniques, the ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings, proficiency in using CNC programming software, and familiarity with precision measuring tools. Good problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities, as well as attention to detail and accuracy, are also important. Strong work ethic and the ability to work in a team environment are required.
To be discussed at time of hire
We are an equal opportunity employer