- Partner with product line or division management on cross-functional execution of programs to meet and exceed division and financial goals
- Coordinate product line or division portfolio prioritization and budget alignment
- Ensure OPEX (operating expense) spending is in alignment with project plans and spending targets for division
- Responsible for business process creation and continuous improvement
- Manage and drive division COGS (cost of goods sold) reduction plans to deliver GM (gross margin) targets
- Coordinate Division level business continuity planning and crisis management
- Drive Division safety compliance including lab safety practices
- Ensure all ePLC (enhanced product lifecycle) operational deliverables are supported and completed
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Assignee / Regular
Yes, 20% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$124,000.00 - $170,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.