Chewy is looking for a consumer-centric, data-driven individual to join our fast-paced Chewy Advertising business. As an Account Manager, you’ll be central to helping our brands reach customers with the right product at the right time. Through campaign monitoring, data analysis and relationship building, Chewy Advertising Account Managers are an extension of a customer’s marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to help create a program from the ground up. Successful candidates should be customer obsessed, comfortable with ambiguity, and have experience delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an expert on Chewy Advertising’s solutions (and help us roll out new offerings).
- Act as a customer’s regular point on contact on all things pertaining to Chewy Advertising.
- Optimize campaign performance to meet advertiser goals.
- Analyze data to provide campaign optimizations and influence future campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams including Sales, Ad Operations, Project Management and Product.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Willingness to develop and contribute to process improvement - inventing and simplifying.
- Previous experience analyzing data and best practice to assess performance drivers.
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity (identifying risks and effectively navigate through issues).
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with and understanding of Tableau is a plus.
- Bonus: MBA or Experience in Performance or Search advertising preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
Our salary range for a Account Manager position is $95,500.00 - $152,500.00. The specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including but not limited to the candidate’s relevant experience, education, and work location. In addition, this position is eligible for 401k and a new hire and annual equity grant.
We offer different types of insurance, such as medical/Rx, vision, dental, life, disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness, and accident. We offer parental leave, family services benefits, backup dependent care, flexible spending accounts, telemedicine, pet adoption reimbursement, employee assistance program, and many discounts including 10% off pet insurance and 20% off at Chewy.com.
Non-exempt hourly team members accrue paid time off (PTO) while salaried-exempt team members have unlimited PTO, subject to manager approval. Non-exempt hourly team members in Fulfillment Centers and Customer Service are also eligible for additional unplanned unpaid time off (UTO). Team members will receive six paid holidays per year. Team members may be eligible for paid sick and family leave in compliance with applicable state and local regulations.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com.
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com.