**Candidate must reside in Georgia**
Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavours.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
The Division Sales Manager (DSM) will manage a team of Area Sales Managers (ASM) and Field Sales Manager (FSM) within an assigned territory. The DSM will also manage distributor business results in the respective territory and be responsible for the success of the company in that respective territory. This will be accomplished through the development of a highly skilled and competitive sales team.
· Manage team of ASMs/FSMs in maximizing the sale and distribution of all company products in the assigned region through the establishment and appropriate execution of local and national sales programs.
· Develop and ensure the execution of national and regional account strategies for all company products and achieve sales, profit, and market share objectives for all national and regional accounts and/or programs.
· Monitor market/retailer activity to develop the most cost-effective strategies to drive volume and profitability through increased penetration and promotion.
· Develop, manage and/or maximize partnerships to drive improved performance.
· Develop and use objective tools, information, and feedback to establish region and area performance goals and results.
· Conduct business performance reviews with distributors to track, monitor and adjust efforts and produce desired outcomes in all key business segments.
· Ensure team executes on designed programs.
· Set, communicate, and manage performance expectations
· Monitor, and appraise employee job results and performance in order to develop, counsel or provide corrective action
· Build a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace; inspires team through effective leadership.
· Ensure the sales team understands and adheres to company standards and operating procedures.
Key Skills and Experience Required
· Outstanding sales experience and track record in CPG industry (Beverage Preferred)
· Distributor and supplier experience preferred
· Entrepreneurial, solution-oriented, strategic mindset
· 3+ years’ experience displaying dynamic leadership skills to manage and motivate third party sales teams preferred.
· Excellent negotiator and influencer
· Clear and proven ability to develop and implement successful sales and trade marketing strategies.
· Excellent communication skills, including presentation and training ability.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· This position requires a clean driving record and authorization to obtain your Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) upon receiving and accepting a job offer.
· Valid driver’s license is required
Compensation and Benefits Details
- Competitive Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental Benefits
- 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401K plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.