At Verterra Energy, we're on a mission to harness the power in the world's rivers, canals and oceans. To accomplish this, we are commercializing our first device called VOLTURNUS, a pioneering water-power technology that deploys in harmony with the current to capture baseline, zero emission electricity. Backed by top-tier investors and a multi-year contract with the Department of Defense, we are growing our team to help achieve our mission.
We're seeking a Manufacturing Technician to assist in the fabrication and development of VOLTURNUS composite components including critical structures, tooling and fixtures. The ideal candidate will have a background in manufacturing including assembly, trimming, sanding and painting.
- At least 3 years of composites manufacturing or assembly experience in a professional capacity
- Ability to learn new processes and methods and apply them in day to day tasks
- Comfortability working with composites including the layup, trimming, sanding and painting of composite parts
- Measurement competency including Calipers, Micrometers, Tape measure, Indicators, etc.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and lamination schedules
Nice to Have:
- ACMA certification
- Curing oven programing familiarity
- Welding and metal working skills
- Spray application epoxy and paints
- Company Sponsored Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401(k), Bonus Opportunities and Company Stock Options
- Paid Time Off (Flex, Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Locker room with shower facility
- Company Library
- Snack & Beverage Stocked Kitchen