At Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE:BERY), we create innovative packaging and engineered products that we believe make life better for people and the planet. We do this every day by leveraging our unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise to serve customers of all sizes around the world. Harnessing the strength in our diversity and industry leading talent of 47,000 global employees across more than 300 locations, we partner with customers to develop, design, and manufacture innovative products with an eye toward the circular economy. The challenges we solve and the innovations we pioneer benefit our customers at every stage of their journey.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world’s leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today: www.berryglobal.com/careers
- Communicate quality issues discovered to the other shifts.
- Fill out the Quality Assurance Daily Reports.
- Responsible for receiving shots from THM Molding.
- Check the color using the Spectrophotometer.
- Check the jobs on the Thermoform Molding floor and document findings.
- Size parts and document findings.
- Notify Process Techs and THM GLs of defects and size problems found. QAN’s may be issued when needed.
- Weigh THM parts and document findings.
- Perform a lid fit test and leak test if applicable.
- Check the jobs on the Thermoform Printing floor and document findings.
- Perform many facets of testing such as Rigidity and/or Haze & Clarity.
- When samples are being ran in THM, refer to the QA sample Procedures.
- Route all papers to be filed into appropriate folders or files.
- Any special tasks as assigned by QA Manager or Group Lead.
- Authority to stop a press due to a safety issue.
- Authority to place product on hold when product is suspect or nonconforming.
- Authority to escalate QAN’s up to Management level.
- Authority to use Metal Detector to validate sample detection using sample cases.
- Put continuous emphasis and clarity around EHS expectations.
- Confirm and reconfirm safety as the number 1 value
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good color perception.
- Self motivated.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good math skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous quality experience preferred.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs.