Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, and 3D Energy. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from ready-to-drink beverages, snacks, supplements and more.
Congo Brands is rapidly growing, and we are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to join our Accounting & Finance team. The individual will work with the Company’s accounting staff to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s financial success. Our continued growth and industry expertise allow us to provide excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
- Review and record invoices from vendors with accuracy.
- Track inventory related invoices and confirm receipt of shipments with vendors and third parties.
- Monitor company accounts payable listings and prepare invoices for payment.
- Review and identify discrepancies based on vendor provided statements.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Set up and maintain accurate vendor information.
- Analyze accounts payable report on a weekly basis and communicate with appropriate internal teams to ensure payment is timely and accurate.
- Assist in month-end and year-end close procedures including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and ensuring all transactions are recorded timely.
- Strong Microsoft Office excel skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience in freight or beverage industry is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to learn new software quickly. NetSuite or QuickBooks experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business discipline.
- Ideal candidate would have 1-2 years of previous experience (including internships) in an accounting or related role. Open to recent graduates.
- The role requires the individual to work on-site in Louisville, Kentucky. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive Salary
• Health/Vision/Dental Benefits
• 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
• 6 weeks paid parental leave
• 401K plan with employer match
• Monthly cell phone stipend
• AND SO MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.