- Ensures that specific project and program objectives are defined for areas of responsibility, and that necessary preliminary activities (e.g., determination of outcomes, milestones, viability studies, and resource planning, among others) are completed to allow for effectiveness and focus during later stages of completion
- Ensures that all projects and programs assigned are completed in accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to product/process specifications, project/program costs, resource utilization, and timeliness for completion.
- Ensures that all phases of project, program and/or process development are documented and that information required in other functional areas is reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate.
- High-level management of all ß-sites, evaluation and demos at customers site, from planning to execution
- Effectively assigns work to subordinate staff, providing for professional development in addition to maximum productivity for the area. Responsible for conducting appraisals, feedback & handling work allocations for direct reports and approving the same for indirect reports.
- Interfaces with defined customers on product roadmap and strategy, provide constant feeding into the product line roadmap on customer HVP and new technology roadmap.
- Responsible for overseeing the development, support, maintenance and implementation of all projects handled by the BU/ technology group through lower level managers.
- A leadership position, responsible for identifying functional linkages across the organization and develop appropriate processes and road map for the BU/ technology group including hiring plans, training requirements, staffing etc.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own job family and knowledge of other related job families
- Applies in-depth understanding of how own discipline integrates within the segment/function
- Manages multiple related teams, sets organizational priorities and allocates resources
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems
- Impacts the business results of a team or area by supporting and funding of projects, products, services and/or technologies and developing policies and plans
- Guided by business unit, department or sub-functional business plans
- Influences others internally and externally, including senior management
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Assignee / Regular
Yes, 20% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$172,000.00 - $236,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.