Chewy is looking for a data-driven marketing Program Manager to join our fast-paced Retail Media Network. As a Program Manager, Strategic Advertising Solutions (SAS), you will develop and execute offsite advertising strategies for some of the largest brands in the pet industry. You’ll work closely with our internal partners and vendors to create campaigns that leverage Chewy First Party (1P) data to drive sales and profit for each vendor (and Chewy). This effort is key to providing our Pet Partners with robust advertising capabilities while driving efficiency in marketing spend and increasing top line revenue.
What you'll do:
- Engage with clients to define campaign objectives, select channels, and define budgets.
- Create performance reports and present them to vendors and internal partners.
- Develop and own Ad Operations processes for emerging marketing platforms.
- Define new offerings and evaluate potential third-party partners.
- Manage two-way communication path between the SAS Team and internal constituencies.
- Develop Capture and collate Voice of the Customer feedback to Product Team.
- Optimize campaign performance to meet advertiser goals.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising with client facing roles.
- 2+ years of experience executing campaigns on social media (Meta, Tiktok, Pinterest, etc.) and Google ad products (Product Listing Ads).
- Comfort working in a startup-style environment without established processes.
- A bias towards speed and agility in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
- Talent for responding effectively to market direction, customer needs, and competitive positioning.
- Willingness to develop and contribute to process improvement - inventing and simplifying.
- Ability to navigate data and leverage analytics to make decisions.
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity (identifying risks and effectively navigate through issues).
- Familiarity with The Trade Desk, Live Ramp, and/or Symbiosys a plus.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com.
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com.