Dymax, part of the Bachmann Chemical & Engineering family of brands is based out of Torrington, Connecticut. Dymax is a globally recognized as pioneer in the development of light-curable adhesives and curing equipment. Today, our expansive portfolio of innovative adhesives, coatings and maskants are supported by dispense solutions and cutting-edge UV and LED light-curing equipment. Unlike our competitors who supplying standard products, Dymax focuses on the customer experience by tailoring solutions that help customers lower costs, reduce their carbon footprint, improve efficiency, and drive profitability. Our focus on being a customer-initiated organization has led us to where we are today: a rapidly expanding force within our industry, an innovative product portfolio, extraordinary employees, and a bright future based on creating quality offerings with a dedication to business growth.
We’re seeking a resulted-focused, innovative, self-driven and well-qualified individual to join our talented team as a Manufacturing Operator based out of our Torrington, Connecticut location, you will fill, label and seal all resin products using DYMAX approved procedures, work instructions, work orders, and all known Standard Operating Procedures with limited supervision. Assist in developing effective and safe manufacturing processes for adhesive products that achieve the company’s quality and our customer’s delivery requirements.
- Fill, attach labels to accepted products as instructed by the cell leader and department supervisor.
- Run syringe, cartridge, liter, pail, and miscellaneous cells with no help from trainers.
- Maintains a clean and organized work station and bulk storage and finished product inventory in accordance with the 6S guidelines.
- Provide all documentation in a neat, organized, and legible format that is present at the work station.
- Ensure proper quality: Final inspection of filled, sealed, and the labeled product is performed. Less than average of 1.5 CIDs per year associated with their work.
- Ensure that all document information is in a neat, accurate, and legible format.
- Ensure that safe work habits and proper use of PPE is maintained.
- Daily entry into the ERP system and labeling software.
- Assists in multiple process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure workstation and manufacturing floor are maintained and cleaned.
You should have:
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Must demonstrate computer skills, experience with E1 a plus.
- Good mathematical and organizational skills.
- This position requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent organization, communication and problem solving skills, the ability to hold a high level of confidentiality and good judgment.
- Hours: 1:30p-10p
Our company offers its employees:
- Attractive salaries
- Personal growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits packages that include:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off and Public Holidays
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Free uniforms and footwear
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Resources
Our company takes the compensation of its employees very seriously and considers several factors when determining the total compensation package including but not limited to location, market range, skills, knowledge, experience, and abilities. The base salary range represents the low and high end of our company's salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range. The range listed is just one component of our company's total compensation packages for employees.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, domestic violence status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.