At Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE:BERY), we create innovative packaging and engineered products that we believe make life better for people and the planet. We do this every day by leveraging our unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise to serve customers of all sizes around the world. Harnessing the strength in our diversity and industry leading talent of 47,000 global employees across more than 300 locations, we partner with customers to develop, design, and manufacture innovative products with an eye toward the circular economy. The challenges we solve and the innovations we pioneer benefit our customers at every stage of their journey.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world’s leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today: www.berryglobal.com/careers
Weekend PLUS program:
- A weekend is defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday OR Saturday, Sunday and Monday. You may work an extra day during the week as a floating day.
- Schedule is for every other weekend however, you may work every weekend if you would like
- Weekend PLUS Pay Rates:
- 1st $23.00/hr
- 2nd $23.00/hr + .75 cent shift differential
- 3rd $23.00/hr + $1 shift differential
- This is a part-time position and is not eligible for benefits such as bonus, vacation, holiday pay, insurance.
- Part Time Employees may take advantage of our $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Inspect and package plastic products of good quality.
- Operate equipment efficiently and safely.
- Safely utilize basic tools before placing boxes on a pallet.
- Properly complete all required paperwork.
- Ensure accuracy and monitor quality of production runs.
- Maintain continuous production runs and machine efficiency.
- Maintain plant cleanliness through daily work area cleaning and proper scrap placement.
- Perform additional job duties as required by leadership efficiently and safely.
- Adhere to all Company and Departmental procedures.
- Follow all Safety, Food Safety, GMP and HACCP practices.
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to calculate parts requirements.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to stand/walk for multiple consecutive hours.
- Minimal lifting capabilities of 35 lbs.