Always advancing to protect what important - Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world’s leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today.
The Secondary Operator will be knowledgeable in regular or special installation and packaging procedures, labeling, documentation, and schedules to meet customer orders. In addition, must be knowledgeable in the installation methods to install accessories to products for customer specifications. In performing these responsibilities must work safely, efficiently, and cooperatively in a manner that demonstrates team member involvement.
$18.50/hr + $1.00 differential for night shift
SIGN-ON BONUS: $1,000.00
Schedule: 7pm - 7am
Achieve work life balance with this consistent 2-week schedule:
Paid 84hrs Bi-Weekly (includes 14hrs of OT pay)
Work Week 1 – Monday, Thursday, Friday
Work Week 2 – Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
- Wage Progression Plan Increases over first 2yrs
- Monthly Bonus Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation Time, start accruing 1st day of employment
- Earn up to 3 Paid Personal Days Annually for Perfect Attendance
- 11 Paid Holidays, includes Personal Birthday & Floating Holiday
- 401(k) – Up to 6% company match
- Multiple Full Healthcare plans
- Wellness program to earn discounts on monthly medical premiums
- Vision and Rx coverage
- Employer Paid Short/Long term disability insurance
- Employer Paid Life insurance for employee/spouse/child, with optional employee buy-up
- Employer Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Tuition reimbursement
- Multiple Employee Discount Programs
- Knowledge of Berry safety polices and job-related safety procedures.
- Must have complete product quality knowledge of the product they are installing and packaging.
- Knowledge of where to get customer order information from and the details necessary to package the order correctly and timely such as:
- What accessories are to be installed
- The quantity of product being installed
- What specification numbers are on materials for proper identification and where stored
- What documentation/reports are necessary, including scrap
- Ability to full read and understand bill of material and/or work orders
- Be able to follow written and oral instruction that may require detail sorting and repacking.
- Notify Shift Supervisor of any secondary production interruptions to insure work is distributed appropriately.
- Knowledge to start, stop and operate any installing equipment.
- Housekeeping standards are to be maintained throughout the shift, keeping materials stacked in the proper location.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous machine operating experience preferred in a manufacturing environment.
- Standing for long periods of time. Ability to intermittently sit, bend, twist, crouch, reach, and kneel.
- Able to lift and carry up to 40lbs.
- Demonstrated dexterity in using hand tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to transfer and to interpret the explanation of problems and to receive and understand work assignments