- Performs routine electro-mechanical technical functions and activities such as design, test, checkout, fabrication, modification, troubleshooting and assembly of electronics and electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models, specialized test equipment, tools and test fixtures.
- May test and troubleshoot system level and component level problems in electrical and mechanical systems and sub-systems. May perform new system and NPI installations and field upgrades.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or plans to perform routine testing and troubleshooting.
- Compiles logbooks and test procedures documentation utilizing good writing skills.
- May perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic & vacuum and process testing on AMAT platforms to Engineering and Manufacturing documentation and specifications.
- Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and practices. Promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept. Follows operating instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and materials properly. Actively strives to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Becomes familiar with current manufacturing and/or engineering processes.
- May perform rework as a result of testing. Generates Quality Notifications.
- Applies basic analytical skills or scientific methods or operational processes to perform straightforward activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Uses standard operating procedures or scientific methods to guide own work and solve standard problems
- Uses communication skills to exchange information
Years of Experience:
Up to 1 Year
Assignee / Regular
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$19.50 - $26.95
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.