- Design, collect data, analyze and compile reports on moderately difficult process engineering experiments, within safety guidelines
- Perform hardware characterization on moderately difficult systems, within safety guidelines
- Troubleshoot moderately complex problems, perform Root Cause Analysis and resolve moderately difficult process engineering issues
- Measure film properties, organize data/reports for review and interpret data
- Generate internal documentation for products, presentations and technical reports
- Interact with customers to resolve moderately difficult process engineering issues/problems under general supervision
- Identify, select and work with vendors and suppliers under general supervision
- Implement new technology, products and analytical instrumentation
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Assignee / Regular
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$96,000.00 - $132,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.