Aludyne is recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world. We have over 30 strategically located facilities across the globe, with leading market shares in several key regions. With this infrastructure, we are able to serve our global customers as well as meet the needs of local demands of speed, flexibility and efficiency.
At Aludyne, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
The Test Lab Technician performs the required testing following specific procedures and process, and completing them on time.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Set up and operate Hydraulic Fatigue equipment and bench tests for suspension components and assemblies
- Work with requesting engineers and test engineers to ensure correct fixturing, set-up, operation, and acquisition of data for test requests
- Assemble and disassemble suspension components
- Record and collect test data from pre and post component/assembly inspection
- Perform routine as well as preventive maintenance on equipment as necessary
- Visually inspect parts to standards, repair units and products that fail to meet requirements
- As necessary, resolve mechanical or hydraulic problems encountered during assembly
- Support total quality management objectives in a team environment
- Adhere to all operating procedures and work instructions related to this position
- Assist with calibration of equipment
- Record keeping skills
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Instrumentation experience preferred
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, holidays and off-shifts as requested
- Certified forklift operator preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proficient in the use of MTS or Moog controllers preferred
- Metal fabrications skills a plus
- Report writing experience a plus
- Working knowledge of hydraulic systems a plus
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Test lab environment experience preferred
- Automotive Repair and/or Service
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.