Advance your career with the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world at Aludyne! We aim to recruit and retain thoughtful, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to our customers and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference. If you want to accelerate your development in an environment that promotes fairness, inclusivity, and enhances both personal and professional growth, we'd love to hear from you!
Under the supervision of the Master Scheduler, cycle count, process, and enter daily/monthly/quarterly transactions pertaining to plant inventory. Assist in root causes and investigational work when inventory varies from the ERP system.
- Recent experience in cycle counting, inventory control preferred
- Relevant experience in a warehouse/manufacturing facility, preferably Auto industry
- Experience operating a forklift or the ability to learn
- Reliability and good attendance are imperative
- Strong basic math skills
- Must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn & navigate our ERP system
- Detail oriented: ability to understand internal cycle counting policies
- Ability to work in a team setting and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, surrounding departments
- Monitoring & control inventory integrity
- Performing cycle counts on a daily/weekly/quarterly schedule
- Investigate inventory discrepancies and assist in reconciling them through root cause analysis
- Support finance department during month/year end inventory/cycle counting needs
- Assist operations teams in counting product when an immediate shortage is detected/anticipated
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/department manager
- Full-Time – Hours may vary
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.