About JOLT (Joint Operations Leadership Team)
· JOLT is an organization to drive capacity and agility our company needs to meet growing customer demand by enhancing:
· Connectivity – Strengthen alignment across operations functions in the enterprise
· Strategy – Ensure fit between activities & initiatives across silicon operations
· Capability – Drive long term capability focus & a segmented talent strategy
· Communication – Ensure clarity & information flow across organizations
· JOLT headquarter is a hub function for company’s operations and business organization to:
· Develop mid / long-term operational goals & strategies to improve SC / Mfg. agility and resiliency
· Support communication across various organizations / levels to drive company’s needle-moving programs
· Quickly prototype software-based pilot solutions to digitally transform existing business processes
· Provide insights through data analytics to monitor and improve operational efficiency
· Ensures that specific project and program objectives are defined for areas of responsibility, and that necessary preliminary activities (e.g., determination of outcomes, milestones, viability studies, and resource planning, among others) are completed to allow for effectiveness and focus during later stages of completion.
· Ensures that all projects and programs assigned are completed in accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to product/process specifications, project/program costs, resource utilization, and timeliness for completion.
· Ensures that all phases of project, program and/or process development are documented and that information required in other functional areas is reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate.
· Effectively assigns work to subordinate staff, providing for professional development in addition to maximum productivity for the area. Responsible for conducting appraisals, feedback & handling work allocations for direct reports and approving the same for indirect reports.
· A leadership position, responsible for identifying functional linkages across the organization and appropriate strategies and programs for BU operations, supply chain, manufacturing through annual strategic review and quarterly business reviews.
· Spearheads research and development of new strategies, as appropriate, and ensures that newly created processes, strategies, and/or methodologies are incorporated into Applied Materials business operations, and/or disseminated to other areas as needed.
· Responsible for overseeing the development, support, maintenance and implementation of all projects handled by the global supply chain, manufacturing, BU operations through professional staff.
· Demonstrates broad and comprehensive understanding of Applied Materials global supply chain, manufacturing, and BU business operations and practices as well as the technical program management approach and methodologies
· Applies in-depth knowledge of business operations, supply chain and manufacturing
· Manages multiple company’s needle moving programs and provides periodic updates to executives levels including CEO and CFO
· Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems to improve supply chain and manufacturing capacity and agility to growing customer demands
· Guided by company strategy and business objectives, impacts results of segment/function
· Influences and negotiates at the top executive levels, with great latitude on outcomes; presents and defends complicated or delicate issues
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.
Bachelor's Degree or higher MBA (preferred)
Years of Experience:
Work Experience: Work experience in consulting firm and/or semiconductor business field are preferred
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$160,000.00 - $220,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.