- Technically leads and/or executes significantly complex software projects.
- Interfaces with various external customers or vendors regarding software issues for the business unit.
- Interfaces with various internal customers regarding requirements analysis and schedule for the business unit.
- Troubleshoots a wide range of significantly complex software problems. Performs software tests on code and enhancements.
- Defines software specifications, and designs software products.
- Contributes to technical review boards for assigned programs.
- Develops software documentation.
- Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$172,000.00 - $236,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.