Advance your career with the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world at Aludyne! We aim to recruit and retain thoughtful, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to our customers and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference. If you want to accelerate your development in an environment that promotes fairness, inclusivity, and enhances both personal and professional growth, we'd love to hear from you!
Responsible for conducting spectrochemical analysis of molten aluminum. Perform the MP testing on Heat Treat parts per lot approval. Assist production as needed. Perform any other duties requested by management.
- Be able to take samples of molten aluminum for spectrochemical analysis. Operate mill to prepare samples for analysis. Operate Spectrometer to data log chemistry readings in reverbs, holders, and casters.
- Use band saw to cut samples of production parts for mechanical property and metallographic analysis. Use Instron machine to test and approve mechanical property requirements. Data log all records.
- Complete necessary record keeping
- Assist in keeping lab equipment in good working condition
- Regularly scheduled follow up training and competency evaluation will take place annually and be included with an employee’s annual evaluation summary and maintained by HR in the employee records.
- Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor
- When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job
- Other duties as assigned
- Routine responsibilities and duties involve the use of various procedures and the application of clearly prescribed standards of practice, requiring the use of good judgment. Must work with a high degree of accuracy.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The job works in conditions with frequent exposure to loud noise, heavy lifting, heavy overhead lifting, heavy machinery and sharp tools.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Standing 70% -80% of the time; walking
- Bending, crouching, twisting and reaching required
- The person in this environment with multiple priorities. There is no travel required to fulfill this position.