Factory Direct Marine & RV is seeking a Tag and Title Clerk, whose primary responsibilities demand a working knowledge of computers, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain high efficiency with a high volume of paperwork. 2+ years of experience preferred. Notary public preferred.
What We Offer
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Inventory management:
- Stock new arrival units in the computer and place physical stock tags on said units.
- Ensure all units that are supposed to be on the lot are accounted for.
- Work with bank officials during floor plan audits.
- Registration and titling of all sold units:
- Communicate and interface with customers and appropriate government offices (including DMV and DNR) to ensure full, timely completion and delivery of required paperwork, and in full compliance with various state laws and regulations.
- Work with Finance Manager, Sales Manager, and General Manager to ensure a smooth purchasing process for each customer.
This position requires a minimum 45 hour work week, generally from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, with some weekend availability preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.