Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is searching for a Manufacturing Technical Ignition Program Lead for our manufacturing facility in Casa Grande, Az. This candidate will be responsible to lead the project and development of Ignition manufacturing systems used in production.
- Lead software development to develop and sustain custom automation modules and solutions specifically hosted in the Ignition platform provided by Inductive Automation.
- Delivery of MES projects (development and testing) through agile processes using JIRA project.
- Including future-oriented remote diagnostics in the development of modules.
- Creation of digital blocks and standardization with ISA-95 framework in all manufacturing areas.
- Promoting and maintaining of standard interfaces for integrating enterprise systems- such as web services and XML file exchange.
- Connecting reports to business KPIs and aiming for high penetration of report/insights- MES terminals/functions utilization.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand requirements and gather relevant data for Ignition projects.
- Look for continuous improvement and enhancement to existing application, and make sure solution is developed as per requirement, test it and plan for the deployment.
- Preparing user manual and documentation for future references.
- Provide training and support to end-users, ensuring they understand and can effectively utilize Ignition systems.
- Work with IT and networking team for Ignition project Infrastructure.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
- 5 + years of experience in the Software Development Project Management field with a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of the MES Manufacturing Execution System and related applications.
- Knowledge of Analytical reports and dashboards through standard platform (Tableau, Power BI).
- Fundamental Database Concepts of SQL Server: DDL, DML, DCL, Indexing, Join, Subquery, Union, Order by/Group by.
- Knowledge of all Ignition Modules like Alarm, EAM, Device driver, Tag Historian, DB Management, MQTT, etc.
- Sufficient experience in various Ignition Architecture, Licensing schemes, Python Scripting, reporting in the ignition.
- Experience in large-scale solutioning and designing HMI screens, MES Reports, and SCADA systems built around the Ignition platform.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we’d love to have you join our team!
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.