Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, and 3D Energy. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from ready-to-drink beverages, snacks, supplements and more.
The Global Senior Treasury Analyst will assist with managing all cash globally; perform full range of cash transactions and related accounting, reporting, analysis, and systems administration. Assist with managing global liquidity needs (including offshore affiliates) via debt and investments in accordance with policy. As well as assist with global financial risk management program, including possible derivative based hedge execution.
- Assist with maintaining and monitoring Company’s bank accounts globally:
o Implement banking procedures in compliance with Company policy, laws and regulations globally
o Assist with resolving operational issues with banks while maintaining productive relationships with banking
- Assist with all month-end close duties
- Work closely with Accounts Payable partners
o Initiate EFT payments, to both domestic and international vendors
o Update and maintain banking master data in both banking systems and the company’s ERP (customer, vendor,
and company accounts)
o Decision positive pay daily
- Support Treasury management to ensure efficient global cash management:
o Set daily cash position (concentrate) cash to ensure sufficient liquidity to meet operating needs
o Borrow via existing debt facilities
o Paydown existing debt facilities with excess cash
o Invest remaining excess cash in short-term investments in accordance with policy
- Support financial risk management programs for foreign exchange, interest rate, or commodity exposure in accordance with policy as approved by management:
o Work with management to identify and hedge remaining exposure in accordance with policy and approved
o Execute derivative trades in accordance with the program
- Prepare monthly debt roll forward to ensure correct reporting of debt and interest balances
- Support Global Risk Management/Insurance analysis as needed
- Work with financial and systems project managers on key projects (i.e., ERP rollout, including straight-through processing and automated bank reporting, pooling, etc.)
- Document transactions, when necessary, to update ledgers and the financials database
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 5+ years treasury or related finance or accounting experience
- Proficiency and experience in Microsoft Office applications and working in an ERP system.
- Strong analytical, time management, written and verbal communication,
- Ability to adapt, multitask, stay organized, and collaborate with other departments.
- Flexibility with schedule and willingness to adapt and connect with team members in different geographies and time zones
- Ability and desire to optimize processes
- Education/certifications – Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- Experience in process automation and establishing controls.
- NetSuite experience
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 3 weeks PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product
- AND MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.