Mission-Driven. Honor-Bound. Fairbanks Morse Defense. What’s your calling? For the men and women of Fairbanks Morse Defense it’s the rapid and effective support of the fleets that entrust us to design, develop, and deliver the best naval power technology on the planet. We’re one of the nation’s leading marine defense contractors because of the highly trained and dedicated teams that provide reliable power systems, parts, and aftermarket services to the U.S. Navy, Coast Guard, Military Sealift Command, and Canadian Coast Guard. When you join Fairbanks Morse Defense, you join a legacy of commitment that spans 150 years. Fairbanks Morse Defense offers competitive benefits with a wide range of training and development opportunities. Our world-class teams are dedicated to helping every individual achieve their full potential. Discover what it’s like to be a part of the Fairbanks Morse Defense team here: https://www.fairbanksmorsedefense.com/careers
Join Our Team at Fairbanks Morse Defense as a Component Sales Analyst – Be a Driving Force for Success!
Who We Are: At Fairbanks Morse Defense (FMD), we're on a mission to provide rapid and effective support to the fleets that entrust us to design, develop, and deliver the best naval power technology on the planet. With a legacy of commitment spanning 150 years, we're proud to be one of the nation's leading marine defense contractors. Our dedicated teams offer reliable power systems, parts, and aftermarket services to the U.S. Navy, Coast Guard, Military Sealift Command, and Canadian Coast Guard. Join us in shaping the future of naval power technology!
The Opportunity: Are you ready to make a meaningful impact every minute of your day? Fairbanks Morse Defense's Inside Sales Department is expanding, and we're seeking individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment. As an Inside Sales Representative, you'll play a crucial role in supporting customer accounts, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and ensuring the highest level of equipment reliability. Join us and be part of a team that works hard, values outstanding service, and rewards efforts with a generous paid time off policy.
Why Join Us:
🌟 Advancement Opportunities
🌟 Competitive Benefits
🌟 Outstanding 401K Plan
🌟 Tuition Reimbursement
- Manage Daily Business: effectively manage daily business for established territories, including: processing quotes and orders, and pro-active customer support through the use of CRM tool.
- Strengthen Customer Relationships: schedule and participate in meetings to provide updates on open orders and solicit customer feedback.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Coordinate with various internal departments to fulfill customer expectations and internal/external targets.
- Strategic Support: Participate in collaborative relationships to enhance programs that increase sales through direct customers and channel partners.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Collect and analyze customer data to meet objectives.
Qualifications We're Looking For:
- Minimum 2-year degree in technical or business field or equivalent experience.
- Five years of inside sales or customer account growth experience, preferably within the manufacturing industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Proactive and service-minded, capable of working independently and supporting both internal and external customers and teams.
- Highly driven to succeed, meet/exceed goals and deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Proficient in CRM and ERP systems (Salesforce and Oracle preferred).
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Ready to Make a Difference? Apply Today!
Ready to Make an Impact? Join Fairbanks Morse Defense Today!
Apply to be a Component Sales Analyst and contribute to our growth in providing outstanding service. At Fairbanks Morse Defense, we encourage individual growth and offer a dynamic, rewarding work environment.
Fairbanks Morse Defense is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Fairbanks Morse offers a competitive benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance and 401k retirement plan with employer match. In addition, we offer paid time off, paid holidays, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement. This position may also be eligible for a travel hardship bonus when applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled