Factory Direct Marine & RV, America’s premier boat and recreational vehicle dealership, has an immediate opening for an Assistant Corporate Manager. The prime candidate will be comfortable with extensive travel with the Corporate General Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone with managerial experience who wants to take their career to the next level. We are a large-scale operation with 5 stores currently throughout the eastern United States.
Your job will be to assist our Corporate General Manager in the following duties:
• Overseeing company operations from a top-down level.
• Streamlining operations in our various departments across the company, namely Sales, Finance, Service, Parts, and Legal.
• Creating and implementing strategies to ensure communication and process is consistent throughout the company, at all of our stores.
• Creating and implementing strategies to increase efficiency and profitability throughout the company.
• Ensuring that our management staff are constantly improving their respective stores, departments, and employees and reporting issues to corporate management.
• Analyzing Sales Profit Overviews to ensure that customers are receiving products in a timely fashion, and that the Sales and Finance departments are maintaining healthy profit margins.
• Analyzing Hours Flagged Reports to ensure Service department employees are maximizing the department’s profitability.
• Handling customer disputes in a professional and respectful, yet firm manner.
• 4 year college degree preferred
• Professional management experience
• Reliable transportation and ability to travel extensively
• Ability to multitask and take on a large workload
• Ability to manage many employees
• Basic working knowledge of computers and office software
At Factory Direct Marine & RV, we sell FUN, and we strongly encourage you to apply today to join our team of fun-loving people!
At Factory Direct Marine & RV we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware of individuals that might approach you by falsely presenting themselves as our employees or representatives. Under this false pretense, they might try to gain access to your personal information or to acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities on our behalf.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. If you are being asked to pay for equipment fees or some other deposit or application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Factory Direct Marine & RV . These claims are fraudulent, and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
The offer or claim will probably be in the form of an email sent from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Factory Direct Marine & RV rise email address = (@FDMRV.COM). Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Factory Direct Marine & RV email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from the scammers. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Factory Direct Marine & RV Talent Acquisition aT Bjones@fdmrv.com. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.
- Never provide personal or bank information over email or phone
- Never take cashier's checks or money orders as a form of payment, as your bank will hold you accountable for any bounced checks.
- Never wire funds to an employer. Any employer who requests wire funds is a scam.
- Never apply for a job listed by someone from another country.
- Never apply for a job with someone who indicates they are away on business or out of the country and need someone to begin with right away.
- Never agree to a background check unless you have met employer in person, and do not provide your personal information over email or phone.
- Never apply to a position that is emailed to you unsolicited.