Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager ,Stamping. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to manage up to a staff up to 50. The successful candidate will have spent considerable time launching new plants, maintaining XL Tandem Press lines, and blanking lines. This Position will oversee the Maintenance department within the stamping facility. This position requires partnership with Production, Supply Chain, Engineering, and Finance to implement new processes and manage changes. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Coach Safety, Quality and Productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work.
- Monitor safety occurrences. Be the first responder as secondary support.
- Support Continuous Improvement and coach problem resolution to the lowest level.
- Ensure continuous and appropriate communication and recognition.
- Build Supervisors, Team Leaders, and Team Members capability.
- Create a work environment for the team(s) to complete their assigned responsibilities / tasks.
- Basic administration of supervisory responsibilities and documents.
- Coordinate Safety Operating System activities including overhead safety, lifting and rigging and Energy Control and Lockout procedures.
- Lead skilled trades/die maintenance personnel to evaluate Die Readiness requirements for maintaining and improving production yields, output, and up time.
- Supervise preventative maintenance schedules, inspections, and repairs to minimize down time.
- Develop Preventative Maintenance (P.M.) Schedules.
- Coordinate and schedule labor and materials to meet maintenance requirements to minimize down time.
- Coordinate major and minor Press repairs.
- Determine and correct root cause of related downtime issues.
- Assist and teach press maintenance troubleshooting techniques to improve mean time between failure and mean time to repair.
- Ensure start-up readiness for production.
- Coordinate maintenance activities with other plant operations.
- Support Lucid Production System and synchronous material flow through lean manufacturing practices.
- Lead and manage hourly personnel.
- Ensure flawless introduction of new parts to production through proactive planning and cross-functional communication.
- Effectively implement the Engineering Change Process.
- To control and monitor attendance in accordance with company policies and processes.
- To actively check equipment and ensure anything that has been reported as a concern has been followed up in accordance to safety regulations.
- To create One Point Lessons (OPL), and Safety Clips / fast responses, brief staff and display ensuring understanding and compliance
- To compile and communicate any reports requested by the company to include end of shift reports.
- Monitor tasks/functions and police adherence to Standard Operating Procedures at all times.
- Agree and implement amendments to SOPs / SWI’s when anomalies have been reported.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with company Environmental Health & Safety policy.
- Any other duties as covered by your contract of employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Operations, Engineering or Business preferred; equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- 8+ years of experience in any of the following areas: Stamping, Heavy Machinery, or Body In White with an emphasis on Tandem press line experience.
- 8+ years of related automotive industry experience.
- 8+ years direct leadership experience, preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with success in working across organizations at all levels.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, effective project planning in terms of resources, strategies, cost, and time with ability to meet project timelines.
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office applications.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.