ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Our assignments range from large multi-tenant office buildings to single-user mid and high-rise corporate headquarters and administrative office facilities. We also serve corporate and university campuses, data centers, high-tech and bio-tech research, medical, manufacturing and warehousing facilities.
Location: 415 Mission Street, San Francisco
Shift: Day/ Monday-Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Assist the Able Manager with conducting regularly scheduled tenant walkthroughs
- Promote the Able safety culture and help to administer all safety task, training & tracking
- Training of new staff and insure the day staff is following their daily job descriptions
- Assist Able manager with hiring, managing and disciplining employees
- Responsible for printing, assigning, following up with tenants and closing work orders daily
- Complete daily updates in the automated payroll system
- Walk common areas and put in work orders for necessary repairs or radio for janitorial staff
- Assist Able manager with night daily pass downs to the night foreman
- Attend all required daily meetings with Able manager and client
- Give instructions and show workstation duties to temporary workers sent by Union during the day
- Assist Able manager when a person calls out sick and a replacement is needed
- Keep track of janitorial supplies and place monthly orders with vendors
- Fill in for Able manager’s vacations
- This is a working foreperson position. You may need to fill in for staffing shortages or client emergencies
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in janitorial, cleaning, property or facilities maintenance
- Bilingual is a plus
$80,000 - $80,000 biweekly
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k) plan with immediate vesting, short and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more.
ABM values the rich diversity of its workforce. We strive to foster a work environment of respect and engagement that harnesses our workforce’s diversity to our common goal of providing prompt and superior client service.
ABM participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
•ABM does not sell or share your personal information.
•We collect basic personal details like your name and address, work history, and other employment related personal information. We also collect Sensitive Personal Information like race/ethnicity because we are required to do so by law.
•We collect this information in order to process your employment with us.
•We will keep your information for as long as is required by law.
Prior to the submission of your personal information, please review our Employee Privacy Notice. If you are from California, please review our California Employee Privacy Notice.