- Searching for an HR Business partner to support across multiple Corporate Functions. This role will engage with the HR Partner leads for each function to actively partner, coach & develop leaders & managers. (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, performance management). Execute on delivery of HR initiatives for the respective function, and balance enterprise-wide and function specific needs with local requirements.
- Leverage tools and systems e.g.; Workforce Dashboard, Workday to perform analytics in support of business strategy. Conduct organizational & talent assessments; develop talent strategy and pipeline to staff and build workforce capability. (e.g., selection, assessment, development, succession)
- Support HR Partner leads and function leaders in implementation of change management, communication and engagement strategies within the BU/Function.
- This role will also help to play a pan-Corp Function HR harmonization role to help ensure our approach to HR initiatives and processes are consistent across each functional area.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Ability to analyze and leverage data to solve HR challenges.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Expertise in effective presentation & communication capabilitie
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$96,000.00 - $132,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.