Since 1974, United Central Industrial Supply, a SunSource company, has been providing industrial operators throughout North America the components and services they need, when they need them. Our span of product offering, manufacturing partnerships, and our unmatched customer service has been the cornerstone of our success. www.unitedcentral.net
We are currently looking for an energetic and self-driven Account Manager (Field/Outside Sales) to promote and facilitate the sale of Industrial supplies to core and target accounts within a territory located in Phoenix / Tempe, AZ area.
Experience, Education and Skills
- Highschool Diploma OR GED
- College degree (technical, business, sales, engineering) is preferred
- 2+ years of industrial outside sales experience; experience in any of the following product types is preferred: conveyors, lubricants, mining, hydraulics, wire and cable, electrical supply, filtration, ventilation, gas detection, breathing apparatus, safety, communication devices
- Track record of progressive sales accomplishments
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Vaid Drivers License
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Market planning and research to determine the opportunities available with the core and target accounts within each territory.
- Work with branch managers and associated Company personnel to promote the various product lines to the core and target accounts within each territory.
- Develop action plans for each territory to capture a major share of the core and target business. Solicit branch management’s assistance in plan implementation.
- Call upon and visit customer sites on a daily basis to ascertain customer needs, take orders, promote current and new product offerings and foster good relationships with mine-level personnel.
- Work with Inventory Control regarding stock levels, obsolete inventory, etc.
Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SunSource Core Competency video www.unitedcentral.net www.sun-source.com