Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and many more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more within in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
We are looking for a motivated Payroll Specialist to join our team here in Louisville, KY. The ideal candidate is a team player with working knowledge of payroll processing skills, detail-oriented, and communicative. This role will be responsible for making sure timecards are accurately approved and processed on time for payment to all employees within our organization, maintaining the utmost level of confidentiality, and staying up to date on all pay and labor laws, which can be ever changing.
If you are interested in the beverage space, this is a great way to get started. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge technology, and many opportunities for advancement.
- Updates and maintains employment records in ADP Workforce Now (HRIS).
- Processes payroll on a bi-weekly basis and off-cycle payrolls as needed.
- Provides guidance and instruction to employee inquiries regarding payroll related matters.
- Assists with entering employee information after HR onboarding, auditing new hires in HRIS, and reviewing employment records for payroll processing.
- Conduct audits of employment data, creates customized reporting, and year-end document processing.
- Researches and resolves payroll discrepancies, files garnishment inquiries, and builds process improvements.
- Reconciles quarter-end and periodic reporting for payroll tax data.
- Uploads tax documents and registration forms for various local/state tax jurisdictions with ADP Smart Compliance.
- Reviews 401(k) updates and file feeds.
- Liaison between Human Resources/managers on any timecard inquiries.
- 1-3 years of Payroll Processing and/or relevant experience.
- High school diploma required; college degree is preferred.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Motivated to work cross-functionally in a customer service-oriented capacity.
- Previous experience in ADP Workforce Now is a plus.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product
- AND MUCH MORE!