We are currently seeking a candidate to work in our Odessa, TX location. This role will cover sales within Permian Basin (West Texas/South East New Mexico). The successful candidate will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and regions. The Business Development Representative will be responsible for identifying and targeting potential clients in surrounding areas of the Permian Basin.
- Sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Follow up and develop new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare presentations, proposals for current and potential customers.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and follow-up.
- Work effectively with Inside Sales staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Provide on-the-job training to customers employees.
- Be able to travel overnight to defined areas for sales activities
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education and Skills
- Highschool Diploma / GED
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, engineering or similar is preferred
- 5+ years experience OR combination or education, training and experience in industrial sales
- 1+ years experience in the sales of fluid conveyance products (hose, pipe, fitting, gasket) is preferred