Aludyne is recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world. We have over 30 strategically located facilities across the globe, with leading market shares in several key regions. With this infrastructure, we are able to serve our global customers as well as meet the needs of local demands of speed, flexibility and efficiency.
At Aludyne, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
The SHE Manager will ensure compliance with local, state and federal environmental and safety regulations. Participate/lead accident investigations, implementing corrective actions as indicated. Champion programs and initiatives designed to raise awareness and ensure safety of employees.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and implement programs to train employees in relevant regulatory requirements
- Maintain and update the requirements and recordkeeping of environmental regulatory required plans (i.e. SPCC, SWPPP, RCRA, Contingency Plan, Waste Minimization, Etc.) and conduct required training
- Maintain and update the requirements of OSHA required plans (Lockout Tagout, Hot Work, Respiratory protection, Confined Space, Electrical Safety Standards, Hearing Conservation, Hazard Communication, Etc.) and schedule, conduct and track required training
- Prepare and submit regulatory reports (Form R, Tier II, Annual emissions inventory, etc.) by the required deadlines
- Arrange for the disposal, maintain generation logs and seek safest and most cost-effective means for storage and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Serve as ISO 14001 Management Representative
- Assist purchasing with decisions regarding PPE
- Coordinate Industrial Hygiene studies and implement recommendations
- Participate and follow up on audits; corporate safety and environmental, property insurance and financial as needed
- Provide support to the plant to implement and manage the STOP Program (a.k.a. behavior-based safety observations)
- Track, report and analyze HSE-related KPIs. Share trends and suggestions with plant management to pro-actively correct
- Bachelor Degree with course of study in Health, Safety and Environmental Sciences highly desired
- Must have minimum of three (3) years of experience as a SHE professional, preferably in a manufacturing environment, performing all or most of the responsibilities listed above
- Prefer five (5) years of professional HSE experience
- Must be knowledgeable of and have been directly responsible for regulatory requirements related to HSE (e.g. OSHA, SPCC, SWPPP, RCRA, Contingency Plan, Waste Minimization, etc.)
- Must have working knowledge of ISO14001
- Must have experience facilitating training with a variety of personnel, e.g. hourly employees, contractors/temps, salaried personnel, etc.
- Must have basic knowledge of worker’s compensation
- Preferred Certified Safety and Health Manager (CSHM)
- Preferred Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Preferred Associate Safety Professional (ASP)
- Preferred Safety Management Specialist (SMS)
- Employees are expected to work and attend in person meetings as necessary
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.