Aludyne is recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world. We have over 30 strategically located facilities across the globe, with leading market shares in several key regions. With this infrastructure, we are able to serve our global customers as well as meet the needs of local demands of speed, flexibility and efficiency.
At Aludyne, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays.
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
The Manufacturing Engineer-Die Cast plans, directs and coordinates manufacturing processes in a casting and machining environment. Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, material and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, manufacturing methods and quality control standards.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Project Manager for new program launches
- Advance Quality Planning per guidelines
- Develop and optimize casting processes to meet customer requirements
- Establish and maintain FMEA and Control Plans
- Layout equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency
- Confers with vendors and customers to determine product specification and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials and parts
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements and related costs
- Confers with management and staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, and production schedules to facilitate production processes
- Applies statistical methods to analyze manufacturing processes
- Initiates and participates in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing projects
- Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor
- Complies with the following OSHA Safety Standards: Hazard Communication; Bloodborne Pathogens; Lockout; Permit Required Confined Space; Hot Work Permit; Powered Industrial Trucks; P.P.E. and Ergonomics
- When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- 3-5 years of operations / engineering experience in Aluminum casting
- PC applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Minitab, Database)
- AutoCAD or other drawing software
- Dimensional tolerancing, GD&T
- Lean Manufacturing / Enterprise exposure
- Six Sigma Training (Black Belt or Green Belt certification preferred)
- General business exposure
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.