Advance your career with the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world at Aludyne! We aim to recruit and retain thoughtful, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to our customers and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference. If you want to accelerate your development in an environment that promotes fairness, inclusivity, and enhances both personal and professional growth, we'd love to hear from you!
Oversee the department according to the Aludyne Policies and Procedures. Supervise the supervision team and is responsible that they maintain good employee relations together with safety and discipline being the utmost importance to both hourly and salary positions. This position is accountable to achieve plant KPI’s and in reporting them to leadership.
· Ensure adherence to safety protocols
· Develop supervisors to the point that they can take over as the lead supervisor
· Prioritizes each shift to accomplish the build plan
· Mentor supervisors to meet KPIs in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost
· Ensure that each shift supervisor is holding his/her shift accountable for plant policies, procedures and practices
· Be involved in operational problems to help solve the issues
· Administration duties to include follow up on personnel issues
· Meet regularly with Supervisors to assess their training and effectiveness as leader
· Other Duties as Assigned
· Bachelor of science degree or 1-3 years of equivalent experience
· 1-3 years of management experience in an environment related to plant processes
· Lean/Kaizen background preferred
· PC Skills
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.