Advance your career with the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world at Aludyne! We aim to recruit and retain thoughtful, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to our customers and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference. If you want to accelerate your development in an environment that promotes fairness, inclusivity, and enhances both personal and professional growth, we'd love to hear from you!
We are hiring a Weekend Melt Furnace Tender! The Melt Furnace Tender charges and cleans furnaces and launders to ensure quality metal is delivered to the casters. They also monitor and help maintain the Melt equipment. The schedule is Friday - Monday from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
What You'll Do:
- Charges melt furnaces
- Cleans furnaces and launders as scheduled
- Samples specific gravity of furnaces and adjusts as needed
- Receives and unloads incoming metal shipments
- Monitors furnace temperatures
- Complete necessary record keeping
- Assists in equipment repairs.
- Regularly scheduled follow up training and competency evaluation will take place annually and be included with an employee’s annual evaluation summary and maintained by HR in the employee records.
- Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor
- Complies with the following OSHA Safety Standards: Hazard Communication; Bloodborne Pathogens; Lockout; Permit Required Confined Space; Hot Work Permit; Powered Industrial Trucks; P.P.E. and Ergonomics
- When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Development and On-The-Job Training
- Employer 401K Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and holidays
What We Need from You:
- Basic familiarity with computers
- Powered lift truck experience
- Basic Math Skills
- High School graduation or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience
- Employees are expected to work onsite to attend in person meetings and collaborate as necessary
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.