Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through e-commerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team. We need an influencer marketing maven with exceptional Excel skills to fortify our brand’s relationship with influencers across diverse social platforms, globally. If you’re driven, organized, detail-oriented, and thrive in a community-centric role, let’s connect!
- Spearhead the creation of orders, monitor tracking, and foster relationships through social channels.
- Actively seek and identify global influencers that align with our brand values and objectives.
- Innovate messaging strategies to penetrate and engage new global communities.
- Conduct in-depth research on potential influencer communities that resonate with our brand.
- Design influencer outreach strategies and develop targeted lists for campaign concepts.
- Vigilantly monitor and document content shared by affiliated influencers.
- Ensure that influencer campaigns seamlessly integrate with overarching marketing strategies.
- Gauge influencer performance through pertinent metrics and derive actionable insights.
- Master our bespoke influencer software platforms to optimize community engagement and elevate reporting + influencer discovery.
- Create comprehensive campaign reports highlighting the ambassadors via our social platforms.
- Collaborate closely with the content and design teams to ensure cohesive brand messaging across all influencer touchpoints.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging platforms to keep our influencer strategies at the forefront.
- Foster open communication with influencers, addressing any concerns, queries, or feedback.
- Mastery in Excel.
- Proactive approach, with an unyielding commitment to detail and organization.
- Possesses an ownership mindset, embracing responsibility and accountability.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Brings 1-2 years of pertinent experience in a marketing-oriented role.
- Excellent communication skills complemented by an adeptness at juggling diverse responsibilities.
- Demonstrable experience in brand stewardship through social media.
- Well-versed with the nuances of online social platforms and current trends pivotal to influencer marketing.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product…AND MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.