Caravelle Boat Group and Lexington Pontoons has an immediate opening for our Director of Finance position. This is a strong leadership-oriented position for a company that manufactures fun! The ideal candidate has prior accounting and finance experience, can manage a team of accountants, is well-versed with the use of computers, and can multitask. This position will report directly to the Director of Operations. This position is in Americus, GA and we are willing to offer relocation assistance and expenses to the right candidate!
Job Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all accounting and finance operations for our manufacturing plant
- Manage all accounting and finance staff
- Maximize profitability by identifying saving opportunities
- Create and distribute Profit and Loss Sheets for ownership and upper management
- Analyze and interpret Profit and Loss Sheets to improve departmental functions
- Understand, interpret, and act accordingly on Bill of Materials, Bill of Sales, and other financial documents
Job Requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance, or related field(s)
- Prior professional accounting or finance experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
We make FUN for a living! Apply today and join our team of FUN-loving associates!
At Factory Direct Marine & RV we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware of individuals that might approach you by falsely presenting themselves as our employees or representatives. Under this false pretense, they might try to gain access to your personal information or to acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities on our behalf.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. If you are being asked to pay for equipment fees or some other deposit or application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Factory Direct Marine & RV . These claims are fraudulent, and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
The offer or claim will probably be in the form of an email sent from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Factory Direct Marine & RV rise email address = (@FDMRV.COM). Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Factory Direct Marine & RV email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from the scammers. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Factory Direct Marine & RV Talent Acquisition aT Bjones@fdmrv.com. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.
- Never provide personal or bank information over email or phone
- Never take cashier's checks or money orders as a form of payment, as your bank will hold you accountable for any bounced checks.
- Never wire funds to an employer. Any employer who requests wire funds is a scam.
- Never apply for a job listed by someone from another country.
- Never apply for a job with someone who indicates they are away on business or out of the country and need someone to begin with right away.
- Never agree to a background check unless you have met employer in person, and do not provide your personal information over email or phone.
- Never apply to a position that is emailed to you unsolicited.