Factory Direct Marine & RV is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant, whose role will encompass tasks involving Accounting/HR/Payroll/Tag & Title. This position requires a keen attention to detail, reliable transportation, ability to multitask, and handle a large volume of paperwork and data entry. Responsibilities include:
• Inventory management: stocking new arrival units in, placing stock tags on them, and keeping record for bank audits
• Registration and titling of all sold units
• Communicate with customers and government agencies offices (including DMV and DNR) to ensure full, timely completion and delivery of required paperwork, and in full compliance with various state laws and regulations.
• Work with Sales, Finance, Service, and General Managers to ensure a smooth buying process for each customer
• Interviewing job applicants
• New employee paperwork & Termination paperwork
• Maintaining all employees files
• Safety meetings & Training
• Disbursement of all mail coming in and out of the Building
• Data entries
• Posting to Accounting in Infinity
• 1099 employee paperwork
• Accurate completion of DMV paperwork & filing
• Register vehicles through industry software
• Obtain appropriate title work for transfer of ownership
• Maintain a DMV Register for all vehicles bought and sold
• Bill each deal with appropriate DMV fees
• Assist with Finance Process
• Review contracts for accuracy, printed documents, prepare deal packet for funding, ensure correct customer information was documented
- Other duties as assigned
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
This is a full-time position requiring a minimum of 45 hours worked per week. Some weekend availability preferred.
At Factory Direct Marine & RV we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware of individuals that might approach you by falsely presenting themselves as our employees or representatives. Under this false pretense, they might try to gain access to your personal information or to acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities on our behalf.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. If you are being asked to pay for equipment fees or some other deposit or application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Factory Direct Marine & RV . These claims are fraudulent, and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
The offer or claim will probably be in the form of an email sent from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Factory Direct Marine & RV rise email address = (@FDMRV.COM). Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Factory Direct Marine & RV email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from the scammers. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Factory Direct Marine & RV Talent Acquisition aT Bjones@fdmrv.com. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.
- Never provide personal or bank information over email or phone
- Never take cashier's checks or money orders as a form of payment, as your bank will hold you accountable for any bounced checks.
- Never wire funds to an employer. Any employer who requests wire funds is a scam.
- Never apply for a job listed by someone from another country.
- Never apply for a job with someone who indicates they are away on business or out of the country and need someone to begin with right away.
- Never agree to a background check unless you have met employer in person, and do not provide your personal information over email or phone.
- Never apply to a position that is emailed to you unsolicited.