Paragon Technologies, a SunSource company, specializes in providing world-class service, repair and re-manufacturing in the areas of electronics, hydraulics, robotics, servos and mechanical components for various industries. https://www.paragontech.com/
In this role you will manage the overall relationship with customers and maximize sales within your assigned territory. This is a great opportunity for a driven salesperson to build a sales territory representing a well-known leader in the industry.
- Work with your Manager to create a sales plan to develop new customers and maintain existing accounts
- Ability to manage territory, projected sales and build/maintain business relationships
- Full cycle prospecting activities including qualification of leads, cold calls, and sales presentations
- Collaborate with knowledgeable customer service and technical support teams who will assist you in meeting and exceeding your goals
- Utilization of tools, resources and CRM to plan and manage time and territory
Experience, Education and Skills
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- 4-year degree in sales, marketing or engineering OR 2-year technical degree in an industrial discipline, mechanics or related field is preferred
- Fluid Power Certification is preferred, but not required
- 2+ years industrial sales experience with preference given to experience within electronics, hydraulics, robotics, servos, and/or mechanical components.
- Experience with rebuilding and repair of hydraulic equipment of both mobile and industrial machinery is a plus
- Must have clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency is required
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Overnight travel may be required
- Industry competitive compensation plan
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing training opportunities
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paragon provides a team environment that fosters personal growth and development.
Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SunSource Core Competency video
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. eeopost.pdf (dol.gov). WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY E-Verify Participation Poster English and Spanish (uscis.gov). If you are an individual with a disability and require an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact email@example.com to request reasonable accommodation. Only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned.