- Uses extensive knowledge of the Executive's priorities and business practices to routinely and directly respond to daily issues/requests as authorized.
- Maintains individual calendars (electronic) and with little Executive input schedules/re-schedules appointments and meetings, using knowledge and judgment of the Executives priorities and business practices/procedures.
- Frequently, executes special research or continuous research and data analysis tasks and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Types and composes letters and memos, reports and presentation material using appropriate software.
- Screens phone calls and where possible, immediately deals with issues/requests on behalf of the Executive (as authorized) and records messages, or forwards calls to the appropriate person/department.
- Makes travel arrangements, via the Corporate Travel department.
- May coordinate special arrangements, such as tours for visiting VIPs, award ceremonies, conferences, or moves.
- Executes special research and data analysis tasks. Runs reports and ensures data accuracy. Participates in creating and/or creates departmental procedures and documentation. Performs other special project work.
- Has developed advanced specialized expertise within a analytical/scientific area to perform the most complex work
- Has a good understanding of how related teams coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve objectives
- May act as a lead for the team, may allocate work and provide subject matter guidance to more junior team members
- Exercises judgment, based on previous experience, practices and precedents, to identify and solve problems that arise with little or no precedent
- Impacts the effectiveness of own team and closely related teams
- Exchanges ideas and information effectively; uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with others
High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
U.S. Salary Range:
$37.60 - $51.70
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.