- Review and understand internal metrics/KPIs and how daily tasks impact these metrics.
- Follow and adhere to established business processes. Identify opportunities for process improvements which result in increased service level performance and/or minimize costs.
- Support compliance and control to Quality standards by adhering to documented work instructions and QMS operating procedures.
- Perform warehouse receiving/shipping/returns as required.
- Arrange domestic shipments to ensure down order deliveries achieve target goals.
- Prevent and clean up excess material regularly, and transfer stock as required.
- Assists in preparation of files for import/export documents such as customs declarations, (SLI) shippers letter of instruction, SED (shipper's export declaration), IC (import certificate), etc. required for the lawful completion of import/export activities. Assists in ensuring that commercial and sales invoices are accurate in accordance with physical shipment and customer's SLI, quantities, value of goods, country of origin, and other regulatory requirements. Assists in administration of efficient and economical movement of goods in compliance with relevant local, country and international customs laws and processes.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
Years of Experience:
Up to 1 Year
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$60,000.00 - $82,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.